Choosing Your Wedding Officiant
As a professional Wedding Officiant, I have a small but crucial role on your wedding day. Maybe your ceremony is a massive affair for two-hundred guests or an intimate gathering with family and close friends. I am the person who is going to bring all of your dreams and plans to, “I do.” Wouldn’t it make sense to have a wedding officiant with skill and experience that you can trust?
In Washington, you have many choices whom you can consider for directing your wedding. Firstly, you may go to the courthouse and have a judge marry you. Another possibility is if you’re a member of a spiritual or religious tradition, an ordained minister in that tradition may help you tie the knot. Thirdly, choosing to have a friend or a family member become your officiant is an option.
Each choice has value, and they also have flaws. For example,
- the calendars govern the courts in every action. You can only make an appointment on a specific day and time with the judge.
- You may choose to have a minister or rabbi marry you. However, in diverse religious traditions, you must be a member of the congregation, and you may only get to marry in one of their traditional locations.
- Cousin Billy is funny, and everyone loves or at least tolerates him. But he is sometimes inappropriate and has never spoken before a crowd of people.
Why Choose a Professional
For many people, the best choice is a professional wedding officiant. A professional wedding officiant is experienced, flexible, and will travel to you. The professional wedding officiant works within your needs and desires to make your wedding day the greatest.
Planning your ceremony – where do you begin? How do you write the vows? Should there be candles or some special celebration of your union? Where do you even stand in front of all those people?
Choosing a professional wedding officiant takes the stress out of that part of the planning. I have ceremonies written for all kinds of situations, from a simple elopement to a celebration to rival Meghan Markle’s.
How I Will Help You
- If you’re doing it all on your own, I can provide tools that make your planning easier.
- If you are working with a wedding planner or event coordinator, I work with them to make your day flawless.
However, Above all, on the day of the wedding, I will help you keep focused on the fun.
I make your wedding planning easy, fun, and affordable. With packaged pricing from $300 to $700, and payment plans to fit your wallet, most couples choose to spend about $375 for their ideal ceremony. Find out more on the Packages and Services pages.
Eric and Karen married on 01/20/2018 :
“Jim Was Amazing. We had so much fun at our service, it was exactly what we were looking for. Professional yet light-hearted. I highly recommend Rev. Jim as he sincerely listens to his clients’ desires and goes above and beyond to accommodate.”Wedding Wire Review
Carissa and Daniel married on 02/17/2017
“Rev. Jim Beidle looked so wonderful on our big day, wearing tradition white robes (he gives you options of what you’d like him to wear!). The service was God-based just like we requested and it was so beautiful (I cried!). He has a great sense of humor and was very professional. We loved having him as one of the most important parts of our big day and we couldn’t be happier with how it all went! Thank you, Rev. Jim!!Wedding Wire Review